• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grand central St Peters metro station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperboy34

Member
Joined
28 Aug 2019
Messages
15
Location
Teesside
I have just checked the grand central website, for next Saturday as it is a strike day, I was surprised to see the trains were starting at St Peter's metro station instead of Sunderland station. Is this the first time that it has happened.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,303
GC, (and Northern), used St Peters back in January when Sunderland station was flooded.

I just found the thread, GC services seem to have been northbound only on that occasion:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top