• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grand Central set at Leeds, morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike57

Established Member
Joined
13 Mar 2015
Messages
2,403
Location
East coast of Yorkshire
On the last two occasions I have passed through Leeds at just after 08:00 I have seen a Grand Central set pulling in to one of the platforms on the north side (5 I think)

It says Not in Service on the indicators on the side, but is disgorging a fair few passengers, seen it twice now so its obviously a regular (Wednesday? the day I go to Preston) thing

So whats it doing in Leeds?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

godfreycomplex

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2016
Messages
1,759
The 07:44 (M-F) Bradford Interchange-Leeds is formed by a Grand Central class 180; hired to Northern.
 

4630

Member
Joined
9 Jan 2007
Messages
41
To add to the above, will start from Halifax at 07:28 (M-F) with effect from the timetable change on 10th December.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top