• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Govia fined £1m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Edders23

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2018
Messages
567
I think this is a bit harsh on Govia after all if someone is determined to put their head out of the window how do you stop them except by sealing all the windows

I suspect there will be quite major consequences for rolling stock on the main lines including "heritage stock" from henceforth I can see there being a requirement to prevent the windows form being openable whilst the train is in motion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top