• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Got the conductor job at Perth, anyone else been offered this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2309

Member
Joined
13 Aug 2013
Messages
9
As title says I have been offered the job I was on hold for, medical to come first though.

I know there is a few others starting in May, is it anyone on here?

Thanks to the members who gave me some help/information in the past.:D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hughavinalaf

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2014
Messages
152
Congratulations Chris,brilliant news:D
i'm applying for a Manchester position,interview next week,hopefully,ultimately,the same outcome as yourself:D
 

Withnailandi

Member
Joined
18 Oct 2012
Messages
130
Well done Chris, I'm a guard and its a great job. Good luck with it all and if you need any pointers then PM me and I will gladly help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top