Hi I have been invited to reading for assessments even though I applied for oxford but... oxford/reading/outer Mongolia............. im there
I have a question they have sent full practice materials through to me and very clearly the email states that I will sit on the day of assessments concentration test and trp 1&2 that's it, No mention of the driver fault finder??
I applied last year for Manchester and got through to take the Driver Fault finder tests with no mention at that time of actually taking the full.. part 1 train driver assessments and no practice material sent to me, when I phoned and asked about the practice material the lady told me I am not getting any as this is just a preliminary sifting processes to sort the wheat from the chaff, I took one test on that day the DFF and then we all went home and awaited our results. Two weeks later I got an email not saying I had failed but that I hadn't got through and they would encourage me to apply again. So my question is do I not need to sit the DFF again because I have already taken it?? or will I have to take it again but they have just not mentioned it and then they spring it on us as a further test
Any info guys I would really appreciate because last time I got myself really wound up that I wasn't even good enough to pass the DFF I felt like a right terd!!! and now it has kind of got me running scared of the DFF cheers people
I have a question they have sent full practice materials through to me and very clearly the email states that I will sit on the day of assessments concentration test and trp 1&2 that's it, No mention of the driver fault finder??
I applied last year for Manchester and got through to take the Driver Fault finder tests with no mention at that time of actually taking the full.. part 1 train driver assessments and no practice material sent to me, when I phoned and asked about the practice material the lady told me I am not getting any as this is just a preliminary sifting processes to sort the wheat from the chaff, I took one test on that day the DFF and then we all went home and awaited our results. Two weeks later I got an email not saying I had failed but that I hadn't got through and they would encourage me to apply again. So my question is do I not need to sit the DFF again because I have already taken it?? or will I have to take it again but they have just not mentioned it and then they spring it on us as a further test
Any info guys I would really appreciate because last time I got myself really wound up that I wasn't even good enough to pass the DFF I felt like a right terd!!! and now it has kind of got me running scared of the DFF cheers people