https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7u-2zkTu6cJohn Legend surprises London commuters with piano performance
(just off a Eurostar)
Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7u-2zkTu6cJohn Legend surprises London commuters with piano performance
(just off a Eurostar)
I've never heard of Mr. Legend before and that performance certainly didn't seem legendary to me! Also, the piano seems too glossy to be a standard St. Pancras street piano.
Now, if you want to see a real legend play a real street piano at St. Pancras (complete with missing key tops and bum notes) then try...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn-KEbvCckg
I admit that this is also a setup of sorts. You may not like the music but there's no doubting the level of skill and virtuosity involved.
How can you not have heard of John Legend?
I've never heard of Mr. Legend before and that performance certainly didn't seem legendary to me! Also, the piano seems too glossy to be a standard St. Pancras street piano.