So I had a bit of a search and couldn't find anything although if anyone does know of a current topic then I'd like to look rather than have a new one.
I am not into the whole numbers thing really but I do like sitting reading a book as trains go by but since being ill I sometimes find it better to do so in my car so I can leave when I want or go to sleep if necessary.
I've got a couple of places I can go on the ECML between Retford and Newark but I'd very much like to know if there are other places one could sit in a vehicle, off the road, with a clear unrestricted view of a busy line. I am not wanting to stray more than 90 minutes or so from Worksop. If it is a car park that requires payment that is not an issue.
I am not into the whole numbers thing really but I do like sitting reading a book as trains go by but since being ill I sometimes find it better to do so in my car so I can leave when I want or go to sleep if necessary.
I've got a couple of places I can go on the ECML between Retford and Newark but I'd very much like to know if there are other places one could sit in a vehicle, off the road, with a clear unrestricted view of a busy line. I am not wanting to stray more than 90 minutes or so from Worksop. If it is a car park that requires payment that is not an issue.