• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Good Cheltenham Spa Eatery Opposite the station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
1 Sep 2014
Messages
12,023
Location
here to eternity
If you ever have time to kill at Cheltenham Spa station then I can thoroughly recommend "Madisons" a small bistro opposite the station. I went in there this morning whilst doing the Cross Country Stroud valley diversions and had the scrambled egg on toast - it was delicious. They have good breakfast menu (next time I am there I will try the full English) and a good menu for later on in the day. They also sell a small selection of alcoholic beverages.

http://www.madisonscafechelt.co.uk/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top