• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gold Card: connected to a Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
7 Jan 2009
Messages
1,031
Quick question: I had my Oyster annual season ticket refunded at the start of the Covid crisis. But I still have a gold record card: is it still valid? I assume not.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,153
No, it's not valid. You must carry the accompanying Gold Card on every journey to qualify for the discount. Although you still have the Gold Card record it is no longer valid as it has been refunded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top