• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GoEuro vouchers £10 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkleBoots

Member
Joined
8 Jan 2017
Messages
506
Outside Kings Cross the other day, I was handed a few vouchers for the Goeuro app issued by "Goeuro travel GmBH", saying £10 off per voucher (which had unique codes).

The TOCs shown on the vouchers are SouthWestRailway, Virgin, and GWR.

Any thoughts on booking through Goeuro?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,497
Location
Yorkshire
I've not heard of them but they are National Rail accredited.
 

AnkleBoots

Member
Joined
8 Jan 2017
Messages
506
Thank you.

I can't find much on the internet about them except a lengthy thread on [well known travel review site] which is not so positive.
 

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Messages
5,630
Location
Birmingham
They’ve been around for a while, but I’d only heard of them on the continent previously.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top