• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GNER coach crest

Status
Not open for further replies.

East-west

New Member
Joined
4 Mar 2014
Messages
2
Hello all, I'm after some advice. I acquired a body side crest from my days of work for GNER when the company was taken over. I have a letter confirming its authenticity. Does anyone know what these could achieve if sold?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BestWestern

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2011
Messages
6,736
I would think a call to a specialist railwayana auction would be your best bet. Is it a proper cast metal one or a mounted vinyl?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top