crispy1978
Member
Simply - is there one on here?
Whilst I can get my head round some of them - like I know what HST, TOC, TPE, FCC, etc are - some of them I do have to have a good think about, and then decide I don't know what they are, but I aren't sufficiently interested in the topic to ask what they are.
If there is/was a page which said what these are - for example, just seen a post on Easements, which I assume is a directory of via routes which are acceptable, but I would have had no real idea what one of these were if it was mentioned in a post.
Whilst I can get my head round some of them - like I know what HST, TOC, TPE, FCC, etc are - some of them I do have to have a good think about, and then decide I don't know what they are, but I aren't sufficiently interested in the topic to ask what they are.
If there is/was a page which said what these are - for example, just seen a post on Easements, which I assume is a directory of via routes which are acceptable, but I would have had no real idea what one of these were if it was mentioned in a post.