Sorry to ask the obvious but is your phone set to UK time? I have seen plenty of ticket buying websites and apps which assume your phone is set to UK time...It is an advance ticket. The departure time is correct in the pdf. It is one hour ahead in the app. I will upload both
Are these for a journey after 30th March? i.e. when the clocks change. So it may be showing the time in GMT for a journey in BST hence the discrepancy?Please see below correct train time is 1900h , downloaded pdf. Time 2000 is from the app
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Yes to UK time. I buy tickets online every week through apps. May be the app time is wrong
My thinking is that although it shows the 'wrong' time now, after the 31st it should show the correct time as your device will be on the same time.Yes. they are for journey after 31st March!. The app seems to have the glitch. The pdf is ok. However. for TOC's passengers are wrong unless proved otherwise. Worst care scenario, they may accuse me of fraudulently altering my ticket!
Indeed - the GWR app used to (but now fixed iirc) have a bug where it would book the ticket in local time - tripped over that when booking an advance ticket while on holiday in Europe.....Sorry to ask the obvious but is your phone set to UK time? I have seen plenty of ticket buying websites and apps which assume your phone is set to UK time...