• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Glenfinnan Viaduct and Jacobite A3 Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

96tommy

Member
Joined
18 May 2010
Messages
1,076
Location
London
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that the latest item I am selling on my Etsy store, which may be of interest to many of you for yourself or as a gift, is this A3 poster of the Jacobite steaming over the iconic Glenfinnan Viaduct. The print is of Very High quality, on 250gsm Silk paper (Please note: No Frame Included).

Images:
Glenfinnan Frame 2.jpg

Glenfinnan Frame.jpg

I dispatch within 24 hours of ordering and delivery is free for UK customers.

Price: £10

Postage - Free (for UK Customers)


Dispatched within 24 hours of ordering

You can purchase via my Etsy store (link below), or if you send me a PM, I'm happy to do a PayPal or BACS and send that way.

Link - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/822260265

Thank you


(Please note I have received permission to post this thread)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

96tommy

Member
Joined
18 May 2010
Messages
1,076
Location
London
I just wanted to say a thank you to those who have purchased the print, I now only have 5 available.

If you use the code GLENFINNAN20, you get 20% off meaning the A3 print is yours for just £8.00.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top