GaryBrown156
Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2015
- Messages
- 67
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could please advise me of the best value return ticket (or combination of tickets) available for a Glasgow to Montrose day return leaving after 9am and returning in the evening?. I haven't made this journey for a while but know that a return to Dundee is cheaper if you purchase a Glasgow - Perth and Perth-Dundee return instead of a Glasgow - Dundee return. Obviously Montrose is further away but would something similar to that still be a cheaper option?.
I get really confused with these sort of things so any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
I was wondering if anyone could please advise me of the best value return ticket (or combination of tickets) available for a Glasgow to Montrose day return leaving after 9am and returning in the evening?. I haven't made this journey for a while but know that a return to Dundee is cheaper if you purchase a Glasgow - Perth and Perth-Dundee return instead of a Glasgow - Dundee return. Obviously Montrose is further away but would something similar to that still be a cheaper option?.
I get really confused with these sort of things so any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks