Hi all.
I am looking to find the cheapest fare available from Glasgow Central to London Euston. I am travelling on Tuesday 5th October and would like to be in London by 13:00 no later. I dont mind changing trains as splitting tickets would be my best option for value. I am also travelling back the following day leaving around 1pm. I was going to get the sleeper down but when I went to book the bargain berths were gone. If i booked a day earlier I would have got down and back for £58. Great value!! As i am on a budget my other option is the megabus for £11 each way but the overnight journey doesnt really appeal to me. Any help in finding the cheapest rail fare would be appreciated.
Thanks
I am looking to find the cheapest fare available from Glasgow Central to London Euston. I am travelling on Tuesday 5th October and would like to be in London by 13:00 no later. I dont mind changing trains as splitting tickets would be my best option for value. I am also travelling back the following day leaving around 1pm. I was going to get the sleeper down but when I went to book the bargain berths were gone. If i booked a day earlier I would have got down and back for £58. Great value!! As i am on a budget my other option is the megabus for £11 each way but the overnight journey doesnt really appeal to me. Any help in finding the cheapest rail fare would be appreciated.
Thanks