Celebrating 50 years of Glasgow Electrics, mainly, of course, the 303s. Network Rail had...uh something to do with it.
It's quite small, but don't let that put you off. It has a documentary (or is it more than one?) of the 303s, and rare footage of the last 303s in service. Also has models of the 303 in Caley Blue, and the 320 in Orange and Black and another in Carmine and Cream.
I was there, but didn't snap any pictures. I recommend checking it out.
It's quite small, but don't let that put you off. It has a documentary (or is it more than one?) of the 303s, and rare footage of the last 303s in service. Also has models of the 303 in Caley Blue, and the 320 in Orange and Black and another in Carmine and Cream.
I was there, but didn't snap any pictures. I recommend checking it out.