GaryBrown156
Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2015
- Messages
- 67
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could advise on which ticket/s would give me the best value for money for a Glasgow to Dundee return journey.
A few years ago I was advised by a Scotrail conductor that it can sometimes be cheaper to split the journey when purchasing tickets, on that occasion I was travelling from Glasgow to Perth so he advised that it would be cheaper to buy a single from Glasgow to Stirling and a single from Stirling to Perth instead of buying a single from Glasgow to Perth.
Does anyone know if this still applies in 2017? and if so would it be cheaper to do a similar thing from Glasgow to Dundee?
Thanks Gary
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I was wondering if anyone could advise on which ticket/s would give me the best value for money for a Glasgow to Dundee return journey.
A few years ago I was advised by a Scotrail conductor that it can sometimes be cheaper to split the journey when purchasing tickets, on that occasion I was travelling from Glasgow to Perth so he advised that it would be cheaper to buy a single from Glasgow to Stirling and a single from Stirling to Perth instead of buying a single from Glasgow to Perth.
Does anyone know if this still applies in 2017? and if so would it be cheaper to do a similar thing from Glasgow to Dundee?
Thanks Gary
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk