• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gizmogle's Model Railway Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Prices will most likely be up in the next couple of days.

Sorry it's taking a while, I just set up the thread early to see if there would be any interest. I didn't think there'd be so much :p
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Prices are now up!
 

D306

Established Member
Joined
9 Apr 2007
Messages
2,237
Location
somewhere concrete
cancell those two 37s, I'll have 37207 instead. I'm a bit of a cheapskate yeh
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
one thing I'm wondering about is, how are we gonna send you the money?
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
PayPal would be good. Or in person.

The Mainline 37s are of a much better quality, hence the higher price.
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
PayPal will do fine. Although, those are the prices for the models alone. If you want them posted, then I'll have to check the P&P at the post office.
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
As I don't have PayPal, I'll have to give you cash in person. I might consider one of the mk1s, as said before, I only need it as a demonstration model and I'm not wasting money on a brand new one :)

in fact, why not? I'll have 1x maroon mk1

Also: What track do you have and at how much?
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Oh gosh. Umm... we have quite alot of Hornby track. Straights, curves, standard points and express points. There's also some Peco stuff in there, but I'm not sure what. We've got some Peco Flexi track, and possibly a few Peco points.
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
blimey! I'd have to think about what I'm doing, I could either physically have a look at what you have and decide then, or I'll try and think about what it is I am doing... because I'm not quite sure yet... (waffle, waffle, waffle) :p
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
well I've got too much spare time on my hands atm anyway :lol: and coming up to Buxton will give me some more mileage! :D
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Lol, hurrah. You could always get the transpeak. Will be cheaper, and goes from Notts to Buxton... so yeah.
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Right. Most of this has been sold now! We still have the Maroon coaches left, and maybe some other odd bits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top