RocksteadyUK
New Member
- Joined
- 11 Oct 2012
- Messages
- 3
I know its probably been asked a million times before.... but bare with me.
I have a week ticket from Gipsy Hill to "London Terminals"
does this mean i am able to travel to any london station? ie.. Victoria, London Bridge etc etc.
Also does this mean I can travel between the lot... ie... London Bridge to Charing Cross.
Also... by "London Terminals" what stations does this refer to?
Lastly.... Am i able to get on and off at any station along those routes. Ie... go to East Dulwich from Gipsy Hill and back again?
Thanks alot in advance... and apologies if this has been asked before.
I have a week ticket from Gipsy Hill to "London Terminals"
does this mean i am able to travel to any london station? ie.. Victoria, London Bridge etc etc.
Also does this mean I can travel between the lot... ie... London Bridge to Charing Cross.
Also... by "London Terminals" what stations does this refer to?
Lastly.... Am i able to get on and off at any station along those routes. Ie... go to East Dulwich from Gipsy Hill and back again?
Thanks alot in advance... and apologies if this has been asked before.