Hi,
I rarely go to London on the train, but as is typical (lol) SWR are striking on the day I want to travel.
I wanted to go from Axminster to London (don't care which station), travelling on Saturday 11th and coming back on Sunday 12th August. Due to medical issues that my other half has, rail replacement busses are not good and are best avoided.
So, my plan is to drive to Exeter and get the GWR direct from there on the Saturday. I will buy an off peak return from EXD to London. I know it costs more on the 'fast line' but that is ok.
My question is, can I use the slow line back on the Sunday on the return portion of the same ticket and we get off at Axminster?
I can just dump my car in Exeter and collect another time.
Thanks, A
I rarely go to London on the train, but as is typical (lol) SWR are striking on the day I want to travel.
I wanted to go from Axminster to London (don't care which station), travelling on Saturday 11th and coming back on Sunday 12th August. Due to medical issues that my other half has, rail replacement busses are not good and are best avoided.
So, my plan is to drive to Exeter and get the GWR direct from there on the Saturday. I will buy an off peak return from EXD to London. I know it costs more on the 'fast line' but that is ok.
My question is, can I use the slow line back on the Sunday on the return portion of the same ticket and we get off at Axminster?
I can just dump my car in Exeter and collect another time.
Thanks, A