I am planning to do a journey on a Sunday early morning from Blackpool to Manchester City Centre.
It's happy to be able to find a very early RRB service to get to Manchester at 0530. However, it is shocking to find out that it is pick-up only at Manchester Piccadilly for the final destination at Manchester Airport.
In this case, would I be allowed to get off the bus early at Manchester Piccadilly, given that it would stop right at the station approach?
It's happy to be able to find a very early RRB service to get to Manchester at 0530. However, it is shocking to find out that it is pick-up only at Manchester Piccadilly for the final destination at Manchester Airport.
In this case, would I be allowed to get off the bus early at Manchester Piccadilly, given that it would stop right at the station approach?