Gemz91
Member
Looking at making a journey from Germany and Austria and return (Nuremberg to Kufstein to be exact). I have a FIP pass through work. How do I go about looking if I can book tickets on this route using this?
Thanks in advance, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to European rail travel and our resident European rail traveller at our depot is on leave at the moment.
(Looking at travelling out on 15th July and return 17th July. Would also concider training it all the way from London if its cheaper then flying!)
Thanks in advance, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to European rail travel and our resident European rail traveller at our depot is on leave at the moment.
(Looking at travelling out on 15th July and return 17th July. Would also concider training it all the way from London if its cheaper then flying!)
