JackDA1996
New Member
Hi all,
Just need some information if available. I am travelling out to Germany next summer for Euro2024 and plan to use my FIP pass and coupons.
My plan is to buy a FIP discounted Eurostar ticket from London to Cologne, then use my FIP from Cologne to Frankfurt where I planning to set up base.
I’ve never used a FIP pass before and don’t know how to use it or how it works in Europe/Germany.
Any help of advise on this matter would be fantastic!
Thanks
Jack
Just need some information if available. I am travelling out to Germany next summer for Euro2024 and plan to use my FIP pass and coupons.
My plan is to buy a FIP discounted Eurostar ticket from London to Cologne, then use my FIP from Cologne to Frankfurt where I planning to set up base.
I’ve never used a FIP pass before and don’t know how to use it or how it works in Europe/Germany.
Any help of advise on this matter would be fantastic!
Thanks
Jack