I want to elect politicians that will make tough, but fair, decisions and not just pander to a nation of people who treat politics (or indeed the railways) like an episode of X Factor.
If every MP must concentrate so hard on public perception, how can they get anything done?
I'm more supportive of the Tories personally but would defend any Labour MPs just the same when things are said that aren't true. If you need to make stuff up, exaggerate or twist facts then you've obviously got a weak argument to begin with.
If every MP must concentrate so hard on public perception, how can they get anything done?
I'm more supportive of the Tories personally but would defend any Labour MPs just the same when things are said that aren't true. If you need to make stuff up, exaggerate or twist facts then you've obviously got a weak argument to begin with.