• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Geographical rail map of London

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyp_360

Member
Joined
23 Aug 2011
Messages
108
Location
Soham, Ely
Hi
I couple of months ago (or maybe longer). Someone posted a link to a rail map of London that he/she created. I have been trying to find this map using RF search and Google search with no luck.
Does anybody recall this map, if so please can you kindly post the link? Also, does anyone know of any other good geographical (or should I say physical?) rail maps of London?
Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

giblets

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2011
Messages
145
Location
Northamptonshire
For a while in London you could get an underground/ overground map from some dispensing machines, I've got one somewhere still, as the name suggests, has both the streets and underground routes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top