bristolian
Member
Good morning everyone,
I'm compiling a list of all surviving loco types which survived to be allocated TOPS class numbers.
Attached is a snippet of my current Class 92s list, showing their numbers and details as if taken from a TOPS Power Report, along with a snippet of my Class 20s list.
What I'd like to find out is how would the various Anglia Class 90s, East Coast 91s, and the various HST Power Cars under Genius Control appear, as they don't appear on TOPS Power Reports.
Back in 1985, some HST Power Cars did appear on 'TVs'.
Thanks in advance.
Very Best Wishes,
Bob.
I'm compiling a list of all surviving loco types which survived to be allocated TOPS class numbers.
Attached is a snippet of my current Class 92s list, showing their numbers and details as if taken from a TOPS Power Report, along with a snippet of my Class 20s list.
What I'd like to find out is how would the various Anglia Class 90s, East Coast 91s, and the various HST Power Cars under Genius Control appear, as they don't appear on TOPS Power Reports.
Back in 1985, some HST Power Cars did appear on 'TVs'.
Thanks in advance.
Very Best Wishes,
Bob.