Peterthegreat
Established Member
Not Morgan FreemanMorgan Freeman?
Not Morgan FreemanMorgan Freeman?
Because it is Anthony Hopkins.Anthony Hopkins?
Did they all feature the Stylophone?Thankyou.
What do the following songs have in common?
All Saints - Pure Shores
The Who - Baba O Riley
The Smiths - How Soon is Now?
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
David Bowie - Space Oddity
Did they all feature the Stylophone?
All theme tunes for TV programs?
The lyrics don't include the words in the title?
I based my answer on Baba O’Riley-CSI New York and How Soon Is Now-Charmed. Two programs Mrs H likes.Again, not that I'm aware of.
For some reason I think he was nine, and I'll have a very wild guess at Munich!
I think it was in London.
Eight?It was! Chelsea to be precise
But how old was he?
Eight?
George ForemanThank you.
Apologies for the slight delay.
Who was the last man to be knocked out by Muhammad Ali?
Not George Foreman.George Foreman
Thank you.Richard Dunn is correct.
Your turn to knock us out with a question.
I presume youre referring to WW2 so no. They didn't start to become common for another 20 years, initially in the USA.To comply with wartime blackout requirements?