• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GCRN Diesel Gala - 11/10/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJMorley

Member
Joined
8 Sep 2007
Messages
1,175
Location
Derby
Miles finnally persuaded me to come down to the event, and I've got to say it's one of the best Diesel Galas I've been to (I've only been to MR-B's and there's nowhere to thrash the stock!!).
Most of my pictures are up on Flickr here.
Here's a selection of the photos:
20154 + 20007 at Ruddington
2938539323_d5bf378b1b.jpg

47292 from the front
2939380628_1b52a57837.jpg

47292 (Which is Hellfire!!) at Rushcliffe Halt
2939372592_cd082e6ed5.jpg

The only good shot of 56097, the train was longer than the platform to get a poic, and If I did leave I would of lost my spot
2939365018_da518b4708.jpg

BR Green Class 25 D7629
2938499173_d5e2590483.jpg

20154 + 20007 leave for Ruddington, also the BR RTC Coach is very nice :P, even if it's fading!!
2938491717_ef3bc4af56.jpg

BR Class 73 73110/E6016 Shunted into the siding
2938475005_168feb21ec.jpg

BR Class 20s shunt onto the coaching stock before leaving for Ruddington
2939314962_bff7a23a4e.jpg

Class 25 D7629 arrives into Ruddington
2938429033_7a60bfb72c.jpg

There's some more on the site, but becuase of my limit, some are not on the site.
Regards,
Brandon
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
the missing numbers you wanted are D8007 for the 20 (20007 TOPS) and E6016 for the shoebox (73110 TOPS)
20154 is LOUD :D thanks to the driver (won't mention his name ;)) for the thrash through Barnstone Tunnel!
 

BJMorley

Member
Joined
8 Sep 2007
Messages
1,175
Location
Derby
Thanks for that, I'll update when I'm bothered!! ;) ;)
Oh Miles, just to jog your memory, the Address!! :D :D
Brandon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top