Western Venturer
Member
Another day another class 50 tour...
After seeing 50050 Fearless in the West Country on Thursday I was off again to see the GBRf charter to Paignton with 50007 Hercules and 50049 Defiance.
The train is seen leaving the sea wall at Teignmouth on the outward run and with the return to Warrington Bank Quay climbing through Torre, where as you can see, I was close to being bowled by the stopper which was booked to arrive the same time as the charter but in the end I got the shot.
After seeing 50050 Fearless in the West Country on Thursday I was off again to see the GBRf charter to Paignton with 50007 Hercules and 50049 Defiance.
The train is seen leaving the sea wall at Teignmouth on the outward run and with the return to Warrington Bank Quay climbing through Torre, where as you can see, I was close to being bowled by the stopper which was booked to arrive the same time as the charter but in the end I got the shot.