• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GBRf 66788 'Locomotion 15' workings 17/10/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckett

Member
Joined
6 Nov 2018
Messages
18
Does anyone know what workings (if any) GBRf 66788 'Locomotion 15' had today please: 17/10/23?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Otis

Member
Joined
20 Feb 2020
Messages
61
Location
Herts
Railcam says it worked 6M26 Eastleigh East Yard 0850 to Mountsorrel 1640
 

43096

On Moderation
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
18,882
Does anyone know what workings (if any) GBRf 66788 'Locomotion 15' had today please: 17/10/23?
A little hint for you... As GBRf loco allocations show on RealTimeTrains, you can go into the 'detailed' view on there and put a loco number into the "Quick search" box and it will show what it is working if allocated.
 

buckett

Member
Joined
6 Nov 2018
Messages
18
Thank you @Otis and @43096 - 6M26 was the answer I was hoping for!

I didn't know about the RTT quick search trick for loco numbers, that's very useful.

In this case I thought it was 66788 I had seen and used location and time on RTT to confirm what the headcode was. I then looked at both the RTT and live.rail-record.co.uk sites to confirm the loco number but neither gave it when I went into the running details for that train/headcode. I have subsequently seen on my desktop that although there is not loco image with associated number as there would typically be for GWR, LNER, etc., it is there in text but it is hidden on mobile but can be revealed. This is really helpful to know and I could have used it many times before.

Vielen Dank
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top