• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GBR uniform - Is this real or a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUC

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2010
Messages
5,088
Genuine question.Are the photos circulating of the alleged planned GBR uniform a joke or for real?-because I have to say I think they look hideous.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1920.jpeg
    IMG_1920.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 623
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,190
Location
0035
That picture is quite clearly AI-generated.
 

TUC

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2010
Messages
5,088
I can see why that might be the case, but it is circulating online as part of a set alongside the genuine photos released yesterday.
 

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Messages
5,628
Location
Birmingham
Artificial "intelligence". Look at the BR logo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3460.png
    IMG_3460.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 133

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,874
Location
East Anglia
It’s a wind up. Drivers most certainly wouldn’t be wearing a uniform looking anything like that.
 

Warrior2852

Member
Joined
27 Oct 2018
Messages
318
I can see why that might be the case, but it is circulating online as part of a set alongside the genuine photos released yesterday.
Because someone thought it would be funny to trick people by mixing it into the real ones evidently. But it is very much a fake, and a poor fake at that.
 

driver9000

Established Member
Joined
13 Jan 2008
Messages
4,565
I can see why that might be the case, but it is circulating online as part of a set alongside the genuine photos released yesterday.

It is most definitely a wind up and wasn't included in the images shared in the DfT announcement.
 

NSEWonderer

Established Member
Joined
5 Dec 2020
Messages
2,903
Location
London
Bold of anyone to believe the uniform will be anything but navy blue with some red around it. They aint spending money on multiple colours. :D
 

KNN

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2024
Messages
296
Location
Birmingham
Bold of anyone to believe the uniform will be anything but navy blue with some red around it. They aint spending money on multiple colours. :D
I can see the station uniforms being a bit more distinctive, but you're right, it'll just be a big red coat with GBR written on the back.
 

RUK

Member
Joined
5 Aug 2009
Messages
481
Location
East of England
I can see why that might be the case, but it is circulating online as part of a set alongside the genuine photos released yesterday.
The livery on the train behind the people doesn’t match the official GBR one - this livery has horizontal stripes, which the official one doesn’t.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,531
Location
LBK
Genuine question.Are the photos circulating of the alleged planned GBR uniform a joke or for real?-because I have to say I think they look hideous.
Hello please tell me your bank PIN, I am from your bank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top