Tetchytyke
Veteran Member
There are only two structural problems with Leeds: the positioning of the ticket office, and the useless ticket barriers.
I don't have any issues at all with the general ambience of the station. It is cold and windy, but it always was and always will be. The old station, with the narrow subway and the underground gents toilets that stunk the place out, was awful. This place is generally tidy and well-lit, which is what you want.
That said, the cleanliness of the toilets is a disgrace- even in the concourse facilities you have to pay for. I had a discussion with Northern Rail not so long ago about that; they suggested I use the toilets in Wetherspoon. Network Rail need to sort that out, and fast; when I've paid 30p to use the bathroom, I don't expect to see broken toilets and dirty underpants on the floor.
I don't have any issues at all with the general ambience of the station. It is cold and windy, but it always was and always will be. The old station, with the narrow subway and the underground gents toilets that stunk the place out, was awful. This place is generally tidy and well-lit, which is what you want.
That said, the cleanliness of the toilets is a disgrace- even in the concourse facilities you have to pay for. I had a discussion with Northern Rail not so long ago about that; they suggested I use the toilets in Wetherspoon. Network Rail need to sort that out, and fast; when I've paid 30p to use the bathroom, I don't expect to see broken toilets and dirty underpants on the floor.