Vanmanyo
Member
Hi all, with the recent news that GBR might be back and return tickets to be scrapped to make everything more 'simple', what will the future for rangers and rovers be?
They're something I use often, as an enthusiast myself, so I would be very disappointed if they were to go, hopefully the government keep them or perhaps they make 'zones' in different areas like London and Birmingham and Manchester already have and have travelcard for each zone area?
I'm not sure but if anyone has any other ideas or information regarding rangers/rovers then do please say!
They're something I use often, as an enthusiast myself, so I would be very disappointed if they were to go, hopefully the government keep them or perhaps they make 'zones' in different areas like London and Birmingham and Manchester already have and have travelcard for each zone area?
I'm not sure but if anyone has any other ideas or information regarding rangers/rovers then do please say!