TrainBrain185
Member
How disappointing it is that FTPE is not operating north of York during the current weather, when other ops continue. :roll:
How disappointing it is that FTPE is not operating north of York during the current weather, when other ops continue. :roll:
Really? Good job the other TOC's did not have the same idea, hence nothing would be running.one of the best decisions made this winter - tpe can concentrate on other routes whilst other operators can cover stops (yes I know not 100%) and less congestion if things go wrong anywhere on the route.
Quite so, however, with various XC diagrams out of Newcastle cancelled along with the cancelled by whosoever FTPE diagrams heading southbound, it did not bode well if East Coast Trains hit problems.I doubt TPE decided this, I bet it's come from higher up. I'm sure it's happened before too. If TPE did decide this they'd be paying loads of compensation payments, I doubt that's happening.
Really? Good job the other TOC's did not have the same idea, hence nothing would be running.
I can only applaud Northern's services operating from the Heaton Depot over the passed two days keeping as close to normal services as they could where I live providing frozen, but working 142 Pacer's....(yes, those machines many on this forum love to criticise) down the ECML first thing in the morning to keep Durham/Tees services operating, which many people appreciated.
As for FTPE....a let down.
Really? Good job the other TOC's did not have the same idea, hence nothing would be running.
I can only applaud Northern's services operating from the Heaton Depot over the passed two days keeping as close to normal services as they could where I live providing frozen, but working 142 Pacer's....(yes, those machines many on this forum love to criticise) down the ECML first thing in the morning to keep Durham/Tees services operating, which many people appreciated.
As for FTPE....a let down.
.....TPE are not the only ones making cuts. Northern is too.......the 323's have been falling down all over the place out of Manchester).
Does make lots of sense to simply concentrate on your 'core' network where fewer operators cover.