I note that on my local line, we are still to have a late start tomorrow, even though NR, including signallers, are not on strike today.
My local station normally has services from just before 7:00 onwards, however on strike days the first train is 8:30. This is typically full and standing at my stop to the extent that passengers are left behind. With the availability of NR resources,
I would have hoped that some effort would have been made to run a more useful service. I see that there are also various random trains missing on Friday in the day as well, for example the 12:18 Leeds to Morecambe seems to have been erased from existence for no apparent reason.
I'd be interested to know what justification (if any) there is for this state of affairs.
My local station normally has services from just before 7:00 onwards, however on strike days the first train is 8:30. This is typically full and standing at my stop to the extent that passengers are left behind. With the availability of NR resources,
I would have hoped that some effort would have been made to run a more useful service. I see that there are also various random trains missing on Friday in the day as well, for example the 12:18 Leeds to Morecambe seems to have been erased from existence for no apparent reason.
I'd be interested to know what justification (if any) there is for this state of affairs.