Techniquest
Veteran Member
Hi all,
Due to the overtime ban, I'm looking to avoid travelling on GWR this Friday (29th September 2023) but when I last looked on the GWR app a couple of days ago all looked like it was running a normal timetable. Indeed, a journey from Hereford to Oxford is still showing its usual times as of 0744 this morning.
Are there alterations on GWR then? I can carve a day out with other plans, and use TfW to do those instead, but I have some vague plans involving GWR either on the North Cotswolds line or a bit further south.
On a related note, is there anywhere in particular that definitely isn't running? I think WMR are lined up to have a rubbish day of things, so I'm avoiding them like the plague!
I can't book tickets until tomorrow anyway, but I want to book and plan with some confidence!
Thanks in advance everyone
Due to the overtime ban, I'm looking to avoid travelling on GWR this Friday (29th September 2023) but when I last looked on the GWR app a couple of days ago all looked like it was running a normal timetable. Indeed, a journey from Hereford to Oxford is still showing its usual times as of 0744 this morning.
Are there alterations on GWR then? I can carve a day out with other plans, and use TfW to do those instead, but I have some vague plans involving GWR either on the North Cotswolds line or a bit further south.
On a related note, is there anywhere in particular that definitely isn't running? I think WMR are lined up to have a rubbish day of things, so I'm avoiding them like the plague!
I can't book tickets until tomorrow anyway, but I want to book and plan with some confidence!
Thanks in advance everyone
