Is it only hire cars they'll provide during training or would they pay for your train fare?
When I did mine back in 2020 I trained in Carlisle although I am based at Tilbury. They paid for all the tickets in advance. However, things have changed drastically over the last 2 years and they seem to have really tightend their finances everywhere they can.
I believe you will be doing all your training at Tilbury Depot. How you get there or where you stay i would not know.
I would presume that due to the recruitment being for London Gateway, you will all live within a certian distance of the depot therefore no accommodation would be provided and travel would be at your own expense and your own arrangements.
Thats just my take on it.
I have heard for reliable source at our depot that there will be no lodging as there is no need. This is the whole reason the training is being held at Tilbury depot and not elsewhere.