• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner 70004 on the Midland Mainline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonmidland

Established Member
Joined
22 Dec 2009
Messages
2,370
Location
Leicester
:oI recently saw Freightliner 70004 on the Midland Mainline at Leicester, anyone know what service this was working?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
I have seen a 70 at Derby shunting coal wagons into Etches Park across from RTC (I gather the wagons have exams there), maybe it was heading to/from there.
 

londonmidland

Established Member
Joined
22 Dec 2009
Messages
2,370
Location
Leicester
***Got some info***
It was working the Crewe-Mountsorrel heading North working the yellow network rail containers.
 

class 9

Member
Joined
18 Nov 2010
Messages
1,079
I have seen a 70 at Derby shunting coal wagons into Etches Park across from RTC (I gather the wagons have exams there), maybe it was heading to/from there.

HHA/HXA coal wagons are taken there for wheelsets to be tyre turned, they also go to Tyesley.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top