donald2007
Member
- Joined
- 4 Sep 2013
- Messages
- 108
There's a number of connections that are only bookable on other platforms such as Rail Easy, VTEC or TPE.
For example, one I regularly use is Glasgow Central to Workington on the 17:30 EUS service. I can't get it to ever appear on VTWC site, so I use TPE and enter avoid "Lockerbie" in the box and it shows up fine. The disadvantage is that its not possible to choose a seat on TPE. This trick doesn't work on VTWC and results in SR services only.
Its a great pity they aren't reservable on VTWC because of the loss of seat choice and Virgin Atlantic miles.
Does anyone know a workaround to make the VTWC show this connection or another platform that allows seat selection in the seatmap style?
For example, one I regularly use is Glasgow Central to Workington on the 17:30 EUS service. I can't get it to ever appear on VTWC site, so I use TPE and enter avoid "Lockerbie" in the box and it shows up fine. The disadvantage is that its not possible to choose a seat on TPE. This trick doesn't work on VTWC and results in SR services only.
Its a great pity they aren't reservable on VTWC because of the loss of seat choice and Virgin Atlantic miles.
Does anyone know a workaround to make the VTWC show this connection or another platform that allows seat selection in the seatmap style?