I have received this letter yesterday saying I didn't have a valid ticket for the journey (which is true, I bought the wrong ticket and bought the correct one when I realised my mistake), tell me this may be taken to court and advise me to get a lawyer (see photo attached).
I have written this response, I would just want to check if this is all okay to send. English is not my native language so I am not sure if this all ok (grammarly but I mostly struggle to read in between the lines of the letter).
"Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to a letter of "Notice of Intended Prosecution" dated 25th November 2024 which I received from you on the 4th December 2024. It is in relation to an incident that occurred on 19th August 2024.
I accidentally bought a ticket from Beaconsfield to High Wycombe for my journey Beaconsfield to Wembley. The app Trainline presents your last train search when you open it and Beaconsfield – High Wycombe was my last search. I thoughtlessly bought this journey. I realised my mistake when I arrived at Wembley and opened my ticket to show the ticket inspector. I bought a Beaconsfield – Wembley ticket immediately.
I understand that was illegal and completely unacceptable, and I sincerely apologise. I fully understand the seriousness of this matter and assure you that I have learned from this experience.
I would be extremely grateful if Chiltern Railways would be willing to settle this matter out of court. will pay the cost that Chiltern incurred having to investigate the matter in order to rectify my mistake.
I hope you accept my most sincere apologies for time wasted and inconvenience caused, and recognise that it will never happen again.
Kind Regards "
Any advise or feedback will be appreciated!
thank you
I have written this response, I would just want to check if this is all okay to send. English is not my native language so I am not sure if this all ok (grammarly but I mostly struggle to read in between the lines of the letter).
"Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to a letter of "Notice of Intended Prosecution" dated 25th November 2024 which I received from you on the 4th December 2024. It is in relation to an incident that occurred on 19th August 2024.
I accidentally bought a ticket from Beaconsfield to High Wycombe for my journey Beaconsfield to Wembley. The app Trainline presents your last train search when you open it and Beaconsfield – High Wycombe was my last search. I thoughtlessly bought this journey. I realised my mistake when I arrived at Wembley and opened my ticket to show the ticket inspector. I bought a Beaconsfield – Wembley ticket immediately.
I understand that was illegal and completely unacceptable, and I sincerely apologise. I fully understand the seriousness of this matter and assure you that I have learned from this experience.
I would be extremely grateful if Chiltern Railways would be willing to settle this matter out of court. will pay the cost that Chiltern incurred having to investigate the matter in order to rectify my mistake.
I hope you accept my most sincere apologies for time wasted and inconvenience caused, and recognise that it will never happen again.
Kind Regards "
Any advise or feedback will be appreciated!
thank you