MSE
New Member
Hello lovely people. Looking for advice on how to respond..
I received an e-mail from GA Fraud Investigations stating
"We have been investigating industry data and have been led to believe you are potentially not paying full fares on Greater Anglia services."
and asked me to respond (see attached screenshot)
I replied asking them to provide evidence of any activity in relation to this matter that they believe to be fraudulent and explain what I've done wrong.
I received the 2nd attached response stating tickets to Chelmsford (from Shenfield) have been bought on board or just before exiting the station.
Sadly, I have been buying tickets from Shenfield to Chelmsford but boarded the train at Stratford..... I know what I've done is wrong and I have to own up to it but not sure how to respond. I'd prefer to pay the funds + admin fees (the sum will be in the 4-digit numbers for sure, have already accepted this) and not go through the courts.
What is the best way to respond? Thank you.
I received an e-mail from GA Fraud Investigations stating
"We have been investigating industry data and have been led to believe you are potentially not paying full fares on Greater Anglia services."
and asked me to respond (see attached screenshot)
I replied asking them to provide evidence of any activity in relation to this matter that they believe to be fraudulent and explain what I've done wrong.
I received the 2nd attached response stating tickets to Chelmsford (from Shenfield) have been bought on board or just before exiting the station.
Sadly, I have been buying tickets from Shenfield to Chelmsford but boarded the train at Stratford..... I know what I've done is wrong and I have to own up to it but not sure how to respond. I'd prefer to pay the funds + admin fees (the sum will be in the 4-digit numbers for sure, have already accepted this) and not go through the courts.
What is the best way to respond? Thank you.
Attachments
Last edited:
.