Does anyone know any other booking engines for France to Italy train tickets.
I want to travel from Cannes / Nice to Milan on 18th March, which is within the ticket window. The Rail Europe / Voyage SNCF site only offers me connections through Geneva taking 11 hours rather than the direct route across the border.
The "Trainline Europe" site (I know the Trainline is evil, but I just want to get it booked!) will allow me to buy the direct tickets but insists that I can only collect the tickets from a station in Belgium, which is no help whatsoever!
I've managed to book Milan to Innsbruck the following day without any problem at all - I don't think it's me failing to understand the system!
Any ideas why the Rail Europe site won't show me the direct route trains, or anywhere else I can buy the tickets from?
I want to travel from Cannes / Nice to Milan on 18th March, which is within the ticket window. The Rail Europe / Voyage SNCF site only offers me connections through Geneva taking 11 hours rather than the direct route across the border.
The "Trainline Europe" site (I know the Trainline is evil, but I just want to get it booked!) will allow me to buy the direct tickets but insists that I can only collect the tickets from a station in Belgium, which is no help whatsoever!
I've managed to book Milan to Innsbruck the following day without any problem at all - I don't think it's me failing to understand the system!
Any ideas why the Rail Europe site won't show me the direct route trains, or anywhere else I can buy the tickets from?