I'm going to Romford on the 2nd December to visit the Christmas French Market.
Now, I'm sure I have the Oyster prices correct by getting the cheapest fare by touching the pink reader at Canada Water or Whitechapel which is fine which is the NR 2-6 rate.
However there are 8tph to Romford from Stratford of which 2tph are fast to Romford, the rest being Shenfield stoppers, what times in the off-peak do they call at Stratford and is the time that much greater on the stoppers?
Now, I'm sure I have the Oyster prices correct by getting the cheapest fare by touching the pink reader at Canada Water or Whitechapel which is fine which is the NR 2-6 rate.
However there are 8tph to Romford from Stratford of which 2tph are fast to Romford, the rest being Shenfield stoppers, what times in the off-peak do they call at Stratford and is the time that much greater on the stoppers?
