Old Timer
Established Member
Owing to an upgrade, I have my current Canon EOS 20D DSLR body for sale.
The camera was recently serviced and has a new PCB, simply because I was anxious not to have a failure in the middle of the Jungle !
The camera is in very good condition with a slight scratch to the bottom, but this is practically invisible to all intents and purposes. It will come complete with original box, battery, battery charger and all leads, and the software installation discs. This includes both RAW transfer and RAW processing software.
Pictures of the camera can be supplied to anyone interested.
Only just under 6,000 shutter operations. I am told they are good for 100,000.
I am looking for £300 ovno.
If anyone is interested then please PM me.
The camera was recently serviced and has a new PCB, simply because I was anxious not to have a failure in the middle of the Jungle !
The camera is in very good condition with a slight scratch to the bottom, but this is practically invisible to all intents and purposes. It will come complete with original box, battery, battery charger and all leads, and the software installation discs. This includes both RAW transfer and RAW processing software.
Pictures of the camera can be supplied to anyone interested.
Only just under 6,000 shutter operations. I am told they are good for 100,000.
I am looking for £300 ovno.
If anyone is interested then please PM me.