bullensultra
New Member
- Joined
- 2 Jan 2012
- Messages
- 1
Hi Guys and Gals,
Sorry to clutter your forum, I am a freelance writer doing a piece (for my own amusement more than anything) on the Football Special services and chartered club travel (My team Everton had one called 'The Blue Streak' apparently) and from what I can gather they are still used for finals at Wembley but other than that there is very little information I can get, can anyone provide me or point me to as much info as possible, who operates/operated them? When they started and stopped, which clubs chartered them etc? Any info at all would be appreciated.
Again apologies for cluttering the forum!
Thanking you in advance!
Sorry to clutter your forum, I am a freelance writer doing a piece (for my own amusement more than anything) on the Football Special services and chartered club travel (My team Everton had one called 'The Blue Streak' apparently) and from what I can gather they are still used for finals at Wembley but other than that there is very little information I can get, can anyone provide me or point me to as much info as possible, who operates/operated them? When they started and stopped, which clubs chartered them etc? Any info at all would be appreciated.
Again apologies for cluttering the forum!
Thanking you in advance!