• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Football 47s & the Weymouth 31s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
Thanks very much for your help & comments!
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,515
Location
Yorkshire
Very nice!

Wish I'd gone - I had seriously thought about going but in the end I was just too tired!
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
I'm annoyed that I didnt get to see all of the 47s, because I had to go back to BRI to see the 31s (Missed them earlier in the day because I left camera at Home!).
 

joy54

Member
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
613
I came off a 47 that day at about 1200 was due in about 1130, it was the one from Manchester to Cardiff, I then took the 1204 to Cheltenham to get the Virgin HST to Birmingham. Only thing I missed out was the Wessex 31s.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top