• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fogmen's Huts - period photos wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin1966

Member
Joined
27 Sep 2013
Messages
40
Hello there friends, I am writing an article for Backtrack Magazine and I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could perhaps obtain a copy or copies of period photos showing fogmen's huts, that is on operating railways, not on preserved lines or on closed routes either abandoned to nature or turned into walking and cycling paths etc. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top