There are various flows around Teesside,
DB operate intermodal trains to Mossend from Teesport, trains of steel slab from Scunthorpe to both Lackenby and Skinningrove (I believe these operate as a single train to Tees Yard and then the Skinningrove portion is taken forward separately, but I might be mistaken, steel from South Wales to Hartlepool Pipe Mill and trains of waste from Knowsley to a power station at Wilton. Additionally, there are occasional bulk flows from Tees bulk terminal and petroleum traffic between Immingham and Jarrow, which may run either via the East Coast main line, or via Ferryhill - Stockton - Northallerton.
GBRf operate intermodal trains from Teesport to Doncaster iPort, timetabled for twice daily, though coronavirus may have reduced these at the moment, they also haul bulk loads from Redcar to various points south and biomass from Port of Tyne to Drax power station, which is routed via the Durham coast and Eaglescliffe to Northallerton.
DRS has a daily intermodal train from Daventry to Teesport and last autumn, they also operated the rail head treatment train in the area.
This is in addition to the Freightliner flows mentioned earlier, I don't think I've mentioned everything, but it should give you a good idea.