I got a train to Manchester Piccadilly about a month ago, it was an hour late and the loudspeaker on the train said your ticket was eligible for a refund. I refunded it on trainline as I got off the train, and the ticket was no longer accessible and said “refund processing”.
After some back and forward with the ticket inspector about this, I checked my email and the ticket was there, and was scanned.
Despite this, he still wrote me up a travel incident report, and I’ve been fined over £100 about this. Is there any way to dispute this, as I thought I did have a valid ticket? Thanks for any help
After some back and forward with the ticket inspector about this, I checked my email and the ticket was there, and was scanned.
Despite this, he still wrote me up a travel incident report, and I’ve been fined over £100 about this. Is there any way to dispute this, as I thought I did have a valid ticket? Thanks for any help